Smoke scare at Dollar General

On 01/15/20107 at 1134 hours, the Bardstown Fire Department was dispatched to the Dollar General Store on Bloomfield Road for a report of sparks and smoke coming from a refrigeration unit.  Upon arrival crews found light smoke in the building and found that a wire had been severed and was shorting out against the unit.  Crews turned the breaker off for that unit and were on scene for about 30 minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *