Structure Fire 200 Block of Aspen St

On 07/19/2017 at 1327 hours, the Bardstown Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a smoke detector sounding in one of the apartments in the 200 block of Aspen Street.  First arriving company could see melting of the blinds and the neighbor advised that a child may still be inside.  Crews forced entry and conducted a search and found no one.  Crews then attacked the fire.  It was later found out that the child was riding bikes with friends.  Apparent cause of the fire was from a candle left burning in the bedroom.  Crews were on scene for about an hour and twenty minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *